Roles and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate with the field people to get information to raise the request for the SIM cards
Coordinating with the vendor to get the SIM cards with in the timeline
2. Manage to prepare ID cards and issue the employees within the timeline and manage the printer and coordinate with the vendor to get raw material.
3. Get the information from the field and to coordinate with the other department like IT, HR and accounts to create branch location and coordinate with the field level operational managers
4. Handle corporate office and employees requirements with in the timeline
5. To book the travel ticket and hotel booking for the guests and employees
6. To maintain the MIS data to submit to other departments like insurance and audit. The candidate should be good in excel management.
Desired Candidate ProfileDesired Candidate Profile
Chaitanya India Fin Credit Pvt Ltd
company with operations in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya
Pradesh, TamilNadu and Jharkhand. The company is an NBFC-MFI having been in existence
for more than 11 years and is systemically important NBFC as per RBI regulations. With the
mission of improving the lives of low-income families through the provision of financial
services, it serves more 5,00,000 women members and has a portfolio of more than Rs.