Chaitanya India (a NBFC) is looking for an experienced accounts and finance head, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, compilation of budget versus actual reports and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures, which will also include financial risk management.
- Managing and overseeing all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL, Cost centre Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Monitoring and analysing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements including publishing of timely monthly financial statements, budget vs Actual with variances, product-wise cost-centre reports, and other analytical reports as per requirement
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance as per relevant Acts.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and central government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Interface with IT team in getting all deliverables on ERP/software from accounts and finance standpoint
- Conduct periodic reviews of the systems and process and give feedback / inputs to IT team for enhancement of better accounting and financial reporting
- Proven working experience as Accounts and Finance Head
- Between 5 to 7 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Chartered Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with general ledger functions, month-end/year end close process (finalisation of accounts), and preparation of financial statements
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, accounting software user and administration skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Chaitanya India Fin Credit P
Chaitanya India Fin Credit Private Limited is Bangalore based rural financial services company with operations in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bihar, UP and Jharkhand. The company is a NBFC having been in existence for more than nine years and is strategically important as per RBI. With the mission of improving the lives of low-income families through the provision of financial services, it serves more 3,00,000 women members and has a portfolio of more than Rs. 800Cr.
Website : www.chaitanyaindia.in
Contact Company:Chaitanya India Fin Credit P
Address :#98, Mysore Road, Sirsi Circle, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India